Mariah Carey looked GORGEOUS last night at the BET awards. She was part of the Whitney Houston tribute during the broadcast. She shimmered in a gold gown and matching makeup. Get the look for less with Ruby Kisses!
- Ruby Kisses 3D Face Creator foundation use this with a sponge to create your base as sheer or as full as you require.
- All Over Glow Bronzing Cream dot a tiny amount of the bronzing cream along the top of your cheekbones and along the bridge of your nose.
- All Over Glow Bronzing Powder using a large blush brush – buff this gorgeous glowy powder into your skin. Make sure you pay attention to any areas that the sun would naturally hit your face (forehead, nose, cheeks).
- XPress Liner & Shadow in No 17 line the eye first (upper & lower lashes) and then blend out smudge all around for a smokey effect.
- Very Sexy Mascara to lengthen those lashes
- Finish with Jellicious Gloss – in Chocoloco or Caramel Frappucino for a pretty nude look…